Thursday, September 5, 2013

Website where I can custom build my own Gaming PC with a Corsair 800D case?

best gaming pc case on Custom Gaming Computers, Introduction to Building a Gaming PC
best gaming pc case image



Default 19


I've been looking over websites like TigerDirectBlog, DigitalStorm, CyberPowerPC, and some other sites. However, they only have a limited range of cases available. Does anyone know a site where I can custom build my own Gaming PC with a mid Corsair 800D case?

Thanks!



Answer
Often the "barebones" set-ups don't offer all the best components...your best bet is to pick parts individually. try newegg.com they are fast, reliable...little or no BS advertising. If you insist on that case...here it is...http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001...or you can get the open box...http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001R

Which gaming pc case is the best overall?




Markus


Hi

I am making a gaming pc but I do not know which case out of these three is the best for airflow, features and other things. So can you give me reasons why to chose the case and which one.

Thanks
The types of cases I have chosen are the NZXT 410 Phantom, Fractal Design R4 or The Aerocool X predator X3.



Answer
There are two series of cases that I really enjoy, the HAF series (coolermaster) and the Phantom series (NZXT). I like the look of the Phantoms better, but the HAF series which stands for High-Air-Flow definitely has the upper hand on airflow. The plain NZXT Phantom is pretty awesome and the HAF XM is great too. Corsair builds some pretty solid cases at the 100$ plus price point with some pretty awesome features, you could look into that too.

PS. It doesn't look like you filled in the cases you were looking at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Website where I can custom build my own Gaming PC with a Corsair 800D case?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment