Thursday, September 5, 2013

what is the pc game of toy cars called where you race through a toy shop, museum and shop?

best pc gaming wheel on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best pc gaming wheel image



jayy50


pc game where you could race through a neighborhood, toy shop, museum, garden centre and a supermarket in a toy car?


Answer
Hot Wheels Beat That

What is a best racing/driving simulator game, with manual shifting and compatiable with logitech G25?




rajesh_pri


I am looking for a game that is a) very realistic, 2) has manual shifting cars(I have a logitech G25 steering wheel) 3) Did I mention realistic manual shifting cars is a must, I got into an accident and my disablility does not permit me to drive actual racing cars any more, so I want to cheak out PC simulation games. Please advice.


Answer
Need for Speed Underground 2*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the pc game of toy cars called where you race through a toy shop, museum and shop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment