Thursday, September 5, 2013

What is a good affordable gaming LAPTOP?

best gaming pc under 1000 dollars on Desnudan-de-forma-bochornosa-a-una-mujer-por-robarse-RD$500-Noticias ...
best gaming pc under 1000 dollars image



Killingu53


I want to buy a new laptop, mainly to game on. I will be playing bf3, minecraft, and maybe cod. So is there a good reliable laptop i can game on for at or under 1000 dollars. Is hp good?


Answer
Gaming laptops are very expensive, prone to overheating, and have a terrible battery life. Most true PC gamer use desktops. For the 1000$ you could build a superior gaming desktop than to buy a gaming laptop for the equal amount.

Also, laptops are very difficult to upgrade and most people won't bother upgrading it anyways. Buying a laptop means you are locked with what you got without the chance of upgrading the hardware, by time it becomes outdated, your only choice would be to throw it away and have to buy a new laptop all together. Desktops on the other hand are future proof, when hardware becomes outdated, swap it out and put in new hardware. Sorry for not answering your question I just don't want you to make a choice you will regret afterwards.

What computer for under 1000 dollars can play world of war-craft new expansion at ultra high settings?




Wes


The only pc games I would be playing is Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and world of warcraft cataclysm. I have 1500 dollars saved up but would prefer a system 1000 dollars or less. So all I'm looking for is a system that produces ultra high setting quality Blizzard Entertainment games. I was looking at Ibuypower.com the other day and comparing it to alienware but I want to hear from real experianced gamers.


Answer
I play World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. I bought a Dell Desk Top and I paid $1300 for it, but I had to pay a delivery charge, and I paid for a warranty and real nice speakers. If you minus those 3 things, it might be near $1000. I think your best bet is to just go into Best Buy or some such store that sells computers, tell them what you are looking for, wanting to do with you computer, and how much you are willing to spend. One of my friends did that, for a game called "City Of Heroes" and he paid about $1000 (little under) for a real nice Gateway, with an even nicer monitor than I have. This takes away a delivery charge too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good affordable gaming LAPTOP?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment