Friday, September 6, 2013

What is the best gaming PC available in India?

best quality gaming pc on ... best hacker,best cracker,best programs, booters, boot progs, boot
best quality gaming pc image



abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.
The budget is near 1,20,000



Answer
Dear Friend

You are right that in India, building a gaming pc could be tough. I can suggest you few places where you can actually look for.
http://www.techshop.in -- a good site which has a good collection of pc components, peripherals and the rates are good.
Otherwise it depends on your budget. You can go for AMD Dragon Platform or Intel Nehalem Platform (Core I7) based on your budget.
If you could give budget details i could suggest some configuration as i am researching for past 6 months to build a quality gaming pc.

How to make a good gaming pc for cheap?




Jake Land


I would like to make a good Gaming PC. Something that could play games such as left 4 dead and at the most one of the newer games(Black Ops at low detail medium detail). I would like the cheapest amount of money spent and i already have a Sapphire Radeon Hd 4850 512mb. Thank you!


Answer
Buy AMD. Cheapest, slowest and poorest quality.

But it will run all the games listed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming PC available in India?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment