Saturday, September 7, 2013

Are there any gaming PC sites that have international shipping?

best gaming pc site on There was a lot I didn't like about the original screenplay so I ...
best gaming pc site image



apoorv


I live in Singapore and i want to buy a powerful gaming PC from cyber power but they don't have international shipping, so are there any alternatives site that have international shipping? Also, if this is not possible are there any shops in Singapore from where i can buy the PC and have it assembled by the company selling it ?


Answer
Best websites are : amazon.com
gamestop.com (best for buying games)
newegg.com

What is the best site to order a custom gaming pc?




N-Bomb


I'm looking to order a custom gaming pc online in the range of 600-700 dollars (or so) and was wondering what sites would be recommended (Im getting a lot of disputing results via Google and this is a huge purchase for me)
I'm not looking to build it myself as a side note.



Answer
newegg for barebones, ibuypower, CyberPowerPC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any gaming PC sites that have international shipping?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment