Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CyberpowerPC Which One Is Good For A Hardcore Gamer?

best gaming pc under 1500 on HP Pavilion M6 Review Music Videos
best gaming pc under 1500 image



David Ewin


I don't want to build a PC, don't answer with that.

I want a very powerful PC to play games like Arma 3 on medium graphics, ARMA 2 on max graphics, and Planetside 2 on max graphics. And have the PC still running smoothly.

I would like it to be under $1500 dollars monitor included. I have no idea where to begin, could someone please help me pick one out and say why they picked that one?



Answer
I went on the cyberpowerPC site and configured one for you. It includes a 1080p monitor, gaming headset, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, and speakers. All together it costs $1265. I think it will max out most games at 1080p, but if you have the money, swap out the radeon 7870 for a 7950.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/cart/showcart.aspx?url=%2fsystem%2fGamer_Scorpius_9000&ref=add

What parts should I buy to build my desired PC?




Bob


Primarily I will be using the PC for Pro tools so it will need to be very powerful, and be able to run demanding tasks smoothly. It will also need a very good sound card, and about 500GB of memory.

It's secondary function will be gaming PC, I would like to be able to play the latest games on high settings.

I don't want to spend much more that £1000 (not sure how many $ that is) but if it's under £1000 then even better!

So can anyone help me out? :)



Answer
BP £1000 is about US $1500. I'll be using stuff from Newegg.

OS License: About $100
Case: $150 Fractal design XL titanium silent
Sound card: $76 Omega striker
Motherboard and CPU combo: $335
Memory: $43 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz
HDD: $140 1 TB WD Black SATA 3
PSU and optical drive: $90
GPU: $390 Gigabyte GTX 580
= $1324




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: CyberpowerPC Which One Is Good For A Hardcore Gamer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment