Monday, September 2, 2013

Is it easy to build a gaming PC for your first time?

best gaming pc yahoo answers on ... do you take a picture of something in your computer? - Yahoo! Answers
best gaming pc yahoo answers image



Anthony


Christmas is coming up, and I want a gaming PC, I read some reviews and did some research only to find that building your own PC is the way to go. I have absolutely no experience with this stuff and I watched some videos of people doing it and it looks like a foreign language to me. Is it easy to build a PC for first-timers? If so, what building kit should I get?


Answer
well I'm building a Gaming PC and it isn't easy but neither hard. Its just that you learn a lot. Many people go with them actually puting the parts together in their PC, but as I didnt know much and I dont want to screw shit up, I went with an online custom configurator.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ is one of the best know custom configurators. That's where Im getting my PC.
http://www.ibuypower.com/ is also very good. Choose whichever of the two.

I learned very much from a question I asked right here in yahoo questions. Here it is and I hope it helps you :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtqJbtEq0DzHKdfJa4BgzPbty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120907190346AA6mxlp

Here is my Gaming PC build on cyberpowerpc so far:
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EHTYH

I want to build a gaming pc from a Dell Dimension E521. What are some good upgrades i could use?




Justin Tom


I really want a gaming pc but i don't want to spend $2000+ to buy a pc. And i have this computer just laying around so some help with finding upgrades would be amazing.


Answer
Dimensions are business class PCs - not gaming PCs. You can make the E521 better, but it will never be a 'good' gaming PC.
To make the Dimension a gaming PC; pull out the HD and CD/DVD drive. Replace everything else.
Search Yahoo Answers for 'gaming PC' and you'll find all sorts of them that are way less than $2000.
_




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it easy to build a gaming PC for your first time?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment