Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?

best gaming pc yahoo on ... yahoo,ask,kooshow,kooshow@hotmail.com,henxen trade,online consultaion
best gaming pc yahoo image



abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.


Answer
NVIDIA is the best. But still I recommeded you for a quad core with 4 gb ram in, 3 or above processor speed for good graphic & gaming result.


Now answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc6wr89tJ7gEApRfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090406191726AA94kS6

How do i check if my power supply will be able to handle the pressure?




Mr J X


Hey Yahoo people!

I've recently become interested in making my own Gaming PC, but I'm not the biggest brain when it comes to building computers.

My biggest concern as of now is: How can I know if my power supply can handle the things that I'm gonna put into it?

If you can recommend some tools to figure it out, or provide some useful tips, feel welcome to do so!

Thanks for now.



Answer
Here's a Power Supply calculator. Add 100 Watts or so on top of what it tells you just to be safe, and don't go below 500 Watts for a gaming computer.

http://www.thermaltake.outervision.com/Power




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment