Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What else can pc monitors be plugged into and used for?

best pc gaming gadgets on new technology gadgets 2013 new technology gadgets 2013
best pc gaming gadgets image



L B


I have 3 pc monitors in my room and i want to use them for something, i don't want to make my pc multi-screen as the monitors are at other sides of the room, what else can i plug into them that is cheap, for instance are there any clocks, security gadgets, games ect that i can plug into the pc monitors?

Thanks



Answer
some dvd players
satellite boxes
freeview boxes
play stations game cubes etc
camcorders for playback
you need to look at the specks on the box
to see what connections they have

How much "game" did they put into the Batman: Arkham demo for PC?




benandrew1


I downloaded the PC game and it looks great. However, I didn't complete it yet. How many levels do they give you? Did you finish it?


Answer
I assume the demo is the same for Xbox. I played the demo 3 times on xbox. I now just got the game (rented through gamefly).

The Demo doesn't have as much of the intro video which is fine. It has two parts of the First level and thats it. Its not even the complete first level. But its enough to give you an idea of how the game is, which is all they did. Play the demo and you get the basic idea. you do get a lot more gadgets later on and upgrades and stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What else can pc monitors be plugged into and used for?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment