Thursday, August 8, 2013

Which Three Should I Buy? Apple iPad, Apple iPhone 3GS, Nintendo DSi XL, PSP GO, PSP 3000, and Xbox 360 Elite?

best gaming headset for pc and xbox 2012 on XBOX Wireless Headsets | TV Wireless Headphones
best gaming headset for pc and xbox 2012 image



Gamer959


I am a current PS3 Slim and Nintendo Wii owner. I have never had any of these systems before which is the reason why i want to pick the best three as possible. So, i never had an iPad (because it came out today) Never had an iPhone, Never had a Nintendo DS, Never had any kind of PSP, And Never had any Xbox 360 before ever. So, if everybody who answers this question reads this, i would really appreciate it. Okay, lets start off with the Apple iPad. I want the Apple iPad because it is new and just came out today. Everybody wants an iPad if they do not have one, and it is the most poular thing out there right now, and it has a 10.3 Inch screen display. Now, i really think that the iPad might have some bugs in it since it just came out, but i think that Apple takes care of the viruses and bugs because they are one of the best companies out there. But, i really like the iPhone because this will be my first phone and my parents had approved on it which took a very long time to do. The iPhone has games, music, apps. and a lot more. So, if i buy the iPad and the iPhone i think that it would be very stupid of me to do that because the iPad is the same exact thing as the iPhone accept it has a larger screen. Plus, I already have a PC. Anyway, the Nintendo DSi XL is amazing with a 93% larger screens than the Nintendo DS Lite. But, what stinks is that a few days before the Nintendo DSi XL came out Nintendo announced that they will release the Nintendo 3DS sometime between Now and March 31st 2011. So, it could be released in a year. Plus, i heard that it will replace the whole Nintendo DS series, even the Nintendo DSi XL. My parents are convinced to let me buy the Nintendo DSi XL right now, and then buy teh Nintendo 3DS in a year because i am buying everything from my money. So, should i buy the Nintendo DSi XL and the Nintendo 3DS or just the Nintendo DSi XL because the Nintendo 3DS might not be amazing, or should i wait and buy the Nintendo 3DS? Now, to the PSP Series. I like the PSP 3000 because it has a large 4.3 Inch Screen. But, the problem is that Sony mught discontinue the PSP 3000 because it is getting very old and the lifespan is almost over. So, if any of you say that not all of the UMD Games are on the PlayStation Network for you to download for the PSP GO, well you would be wrong BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE GAME THAT I LIKE ON UMD IS AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTATION NETWORK, so that should not be a big problem, also pricing is not an issue at all. But, here comes the problem, my dad told me that since the Nintendo 3DS is coming out, Sony might come out with a newer version of the PSP to compete with the Nintendo 3DS, because when Nintendo released the Nintendo DSi, they released the PSP GO six months after, to compete. Also, yesterday tehre was some news that sony might come out with a new PSP because some guy said it by accident, and they might announce it at E3 2010. So, i have talked enough about the PSP so lets go to the Xbox 360 Eltie. I am a huge fan of the Halo Series, Fable Series, and a huge fan of Xbox Live. But, you know how the Xbox was released in 2005, and the Elite came out in 2007, well the Elite was the same thing as the Xbox 360 Pro, but they were black and had 120GB. So, litterly the Xbox 360 came out in 2005. But, since it is the oldest console in this generation, i am afraid that Xbox might come out with a new system maybe in 2011, or 2012. Also because they make a price drop every year and now they are $299.99 and if next year they are $199.99 then they are too cheap and the company would have to make a new system. But, do they have to make a price drop? Or can they just keep it at $299.99 and then when Project Natal make it $399.99, so will they keep it expensive or decrease the price and come out with a new Xbox. Because in 2004 i got a PlayStation 2 Slim and i thought that it was too old, but then people said that it wasn't then two years later the PS3 came out and i was sony dissapointed that i wasn't able to get the PS3 because i wasted my money on the PS2 and my parents didn't let me, but now i got the PS3 Slim on Black Friday so it was not a huge problem, but will Xbox come out with a new system because i do not want to miss out on the new one. And should i just be happy with what i have and not buy teh Xbox 360 Elite. Anyway, thank you for those who read this all. Ohhh, just remembered that if i buy teh iPad i will buy the 16GB Wi-Fi version which is $499.00. Who ever explains the most and gives the best detail i will give five stars and ten points, and if you write two sentences you are not going to get the best answer. So, thanks everybody and type a lot!!!


Answer
Well I have got a Nintendo DS and Xbox 360. I got the DS as soon as it came out and thought it was the best thing around at that time. Then I got a Wii, played it for about 3 months, then got bored of it. Now I know why people are selling the Wii's constantly.
Around October last year, I bought an Xbox 360 and so far, it is when of the best things I have ever spent £200 on (I got the Elite + 2 new games). I thought this was a fantastic price for what it actually is. The black consle with a 120 GB hard drive, black headset and 1 black controller. I suggest getting the Elite instead of the Arcade because you will get more for your money.
Never really been interested in buying the PS3. The HD of the Xbox was too high up for me. Hope this helps.

Does the Tritton AX 720 actually have : 5.1 or 7.1 ?




Andre


I just got the Tritton AX720 from EBAY. I didn't get the 2012's because I'm not serious into gaming.
My decoder is supposed is to light up all white or what ?
1st: Blue - Power , White - Dolby Digital 5.1 signal is being received.
2nd: White - Pro Logic II mode , Off - Dolby Digital signal or Stereo Mode
3rd: White - Dolby Headphone mode , Off - Stereo mode
4th: White - Movie (Game Mode) , Green - Music Mode , Off - Stereo Mode
My decoder box has Blue the first and white on the rest .....
I play BLOPS which it is hard to sound whore but I can still here people ( just can figure out who, and where) but is it 5.1 Surround Sound because my first light is Blue and not White.
I play Xbox LIVE - RFG Sinatra III , and I have my audio settings to Dolby 5.1
What is my problem



Answer
Tritton AX 720 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC is really good. it takes no more than a few minutes to hook up (if your technologically savvy). This headset is a lot better than the turtle beach earforce px2s model. The sound is clearer and the setup is smoother. The only thing I did't like is at first the headset feels a little tight but after 2 days that feeling goes away.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Three Should I Buy? Apple iPad, Apple iPhone 3GS, Nintendo DSi XL, PSP GO, PSP 3000, and Xbox 360 Elite?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment