Friday, August 9, 2013

How important is a CPU in a gaming PC?

best gaming pc for 600 on Published News Upcoming News Submit A New Story Groups Dell Support
best gaming pc for 600 image






I am thinking about building a new gaming PC, but I'm on a fairly tight budget (around £600). So is it more important to invest in a good CPU and a good GPU or an average CPU and a really good GPU.

Thanks in advance for answering. :)



Answer
GPU -> CPU.

I would write more,but that's basically how it works for games. Grab yourself an average CPU with good overclocking potential and pair that with a decent GPU. Don't forget enough ram (2+GB) and a solid PSU.

Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?




Ryan


I think I'll ask for a gaming PC for Christmas, but I need help finding one. Can anyone direct me to somewhere I can get a gaming PC that will run games like Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and Minecraft with little to no lag that I can get delivered to/in Ireland? What kind of price range and specs am I looking at? Thanks.


Answer
Build your own. You are looking at 600 if you build your own. If you choose to get a crappy dell then it will cost you 1200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How important is a CPU in a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment