Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How much would a Gaming PC build cost?

best gaming pc build on Best Way To Build A Gaming Computer | Windows 7 Help
best gaming pc build image



Eric


So how much would a gaming PC build cost, which could play games such as dayz and bf4 with no lag at medium-high settings. Mainly looking at the , CPU, GPU, RAM, HardDrive.
Thanks.
I would do a range to about 1000$ or below.



Answer
The best CPU for gaming would be the the Intel 4670 for about $230 or you can get an AMD 8350 which will perform well for about $200. Generally its preference if you prefer AMD or Intel, AMD is generally the "Budget-Friendly" of the two.

For the GPU, I would suggest either a GTX 660 for 210-220 dollars or the GTX 660ti for about $300.

With Ultra settings the GTX can pull out an average of 53 frames per second and the GTX 660ti pulls about 65 frames per second. (Keep in mind this is ULTRA so medium-high settings should play at well over 60 FPS.

8 Gigs of RAM is all you need for gaming, that will come in at around 70-80 dollars max.

Harddrive, either a 1 or 2 TB HDD will be more than enough. The 2 TB Seagate drive I just bought was 90 dollars, so thats pretty cheap.

How much would it take to build a computer with the main use of running Emulators?




Dell


I've had this idea for a while. I've thought about building a PC (Preferably a really small PC) with the sole intention of it mainly running Game emulators (Mainly SNES, NES, SEGA, N64, etc) and small low power games. Something I could have hooked up to my TV and have all my favorite classic games on it (I'm a huge sucker for classic games). Plus basic DVD functions to double as a DVD player.

How much would it cost to build a PC that could run those perfect? I've thought about this to give me a little practice for building PC for when I step into a large Gaming PC builds plus It's something I've thought about for a while now.

I know this is "Illegal" but Nintendo doesn't produce those classic games anymore so by downloading them I am not taking money from them. I wouldn't steal from Nintendo. Just making it harder for rinky dink greedy pawnshops to get away with selling antique worn out games for more than their worth.



Answer
beleave it or not the cost would be small .it does not take much to run games like that .I would say about 300 dollars .I mean if its only reason is to run emulaters and to play dvd,s you should be fine with a single core cpu .this cpu and mobo should work fine for it with no issues.and all ou have to do it build the rest
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819106013
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130641




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a Gaming PC build cost?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment