Monday, August 5, 2013

How do you store money online for later use on Amazon?

best gaming pc on amazon on Dell STUDIO XPS 8300 X8300-196NBK Desktop (Piano Black)
best gaming pc on amazon image



Niko D


Well, you see, Amazon isn't compatible with Paypal. Over the next few months, I want to save money on the internet from excess funds until I have enough to purchase a pre-built Gaming PC from Amazon. If I save it as money sitting right next to me, I'm afraid I might just spend it anyways because it's there. If it's stored online until I need it, I can keep myself from being tempted.

So basically what would be neat if there was some way that I could save money in an account until I need it and when I have saved enough, use a pre-paid card to purchase what I want.



Answer
Yeah, it's called a bank.

Or get some will power and don't spend it.

How do i convince my parents to get me a new computer for my birthday?







Okay my birthday is next week and i want a new computer.
The computer i have right now is kind of slow...I need a faster computer for me to play pc games.

I'm planning to order a gaming pc from amazon.com

I don't think my parents will let me buy a new computer as long as the computer i have right now is still running. They think it's too expensive to buy a new computer for me.

Please Help!!



Answer
I never had a computer till I could buy my own. Gaming is a luxury not a right. You can always ask though. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you store money online for later use on Amazon?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment