Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Can I learn how to type using a laptop keyboard or do I need to use a desktop keyboard?

best desktop gaming keyboard on ... best of times it is the worst of times--
best desktop gaming keyboard image



Lady A


I see in tutorials they use a desktop keyboard. I have a laptop and how long should I practice typing to increase my typing speed?


Answer
Hi Lovely Woman,

Laptops and Desktops exactly the same in keyboard layout, except the space between the keys for some computers may vary slightly. However, once you know how to type, it shouldn't make that much of a difference to you.

My advice to you is just to keep practicing. When I was a young boy, that was how I learnt. Also, download Typer Shark. It's a really fun game which helps you practice your typing, as well as calculate your words per minute and accuracy. The link is in the sources.

Typer Shark is shareware, but you can download the trial for free. When it runs out, just uninstall and re-install it, and it resets the game, but if you really like it, I would recommend that you buy it. Trust me, it works! :)

Using an instant messenger such as MSN Messenger or Facebook chat also improves your typing skill and speed dramatically, while talking to your friends. It is another great way to practice your typing.

If you need any help, feel free to email me!
Vote me as best answer if I helped!
Thanks and Good Luck!

Razer Lycosa Keyboard Software - the device did not start?







I have a pretty good gaming keyboard, Razer lycosa Keyboard attached to my desktop. But it keeps launching Windows Media Player when even the smallest particle touches. Meanwhile, I get the device error Code 10. I've tried reinstalling the driver and letting microsoft find the driver and install itself, but even the driver form the Razer website and the keyboard will not work when window starts. I've tried booting alreadyy with only basic drivers only and I still can't get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated.



Answer
Cause of driver error code 10
If the device has a FailReasonString value in its hardware key, that string is displayed as the error message. The driver or enumerator puts this registry string value there. If there is no FailReasonString in the hardware key, you receive the following error message: This device cannot start.

More Detailed info:
http://www.driverdownload4u.com/code_10.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I learn how to type using a laptop keyboard or do I need to use a desktop keyboard?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment