Thursday, August 8, 2013

What should I get to get a good but cheap gaming setup. What items, and how much $?

best gaming pc chair on Cozy Computer Chair Design
best gaming pc chair image



Racer715j


Please include everything, like:

-Speakers?
-Console?
-TV?
-Chair?
-Desk to put stuff on?
-Computer for pc gaming?
-Anything else you would recommend...

REMEMBER, MUST BE ABLE TO FIT INTO A SEMI SMALL AREA.

Please say what you would recommend, and the price please?



Answer
I cant quite give you a specific gaming setup that would work for you because I am not sure what type of games your gearing towards, however i can give you a link in which you can build your own custom gaming rigs, its all from dell and they sell the best of the best, and since they're customizable you can select your own specs at a price you want.

Here is the link:
http://www.alienware.com

What happens if your computer doesn't meet the system requirements for a pc game?







I have bought the Saw pc game and my computer doesn't meet the system requirements. I have been trying to play it anyway. On the tv screen instead of showing jigsaw, it is just red. Another thing is that instead of showing a man in the chair, it just had a black shadow. Is this because of the system requirements or did I just buy a bad game?


Answer
You answered your own question. You do not meet the requirements. Most games won't even install. Consider yourself fortunate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I get to get a good but cheap gaming setup. What items, and how much $?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment