Sunday, August 4, 2013

Can i use my xbox 360 wireless controller on my pc?

best gaming pc sellers on Gaming Computer Cases (click the image)
best gaming pc sellers image



ShaggyDude


I want to use my wireless controller to play games on my pc? Do i have to buy something?


Answer
Yes you can.
Quite easily too!

All you need are:
-Your PC
-An XBOX 360 Wireless Controller
-A Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows

Receiver link and info:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=pc+receiver+xbox+360&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=9984239196350938768&ei=LrjqS-CTKcyOkQWHztTsCg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CC4Q8wIwAw#ps-sellers

What are the most popular and best selling pc and playstation video games in the last five years?




Howard T


The Times has a best selling list for books. Is there a best selling list for video games? What are the hottest game this year?


Answer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#Top_PC_sellers_by_genre

the above link are the top selling games for each system.


As for the hottest game of the year that will be halo 3. Halo 3 sold over 3 million copies in a week!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i use my xbox 360 wireless controller on my pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment