Sunday, August 4, 2013

How much will it cost to build my own top end gaming pc?

best gaming pc battlefield 3 on ... 3GHz Quad Core Gaming PC 2 AMD Radeon 6870 CrossFireX Computer
best gaming pc battlefield 3 image



FreeC


How much will it cost me to build my own top end gaming pc? for Battlefield 3, Star Wars: Old Republic etc...


Answer
About 1000$ You will have Core i5, Geforce GT550 and 1TB HDD

How much would a PC as powerful as a PS3 cost?




Seth


Finally got tired of the garbage games coming out on the PS3. I am now looking into replacing it with a gaming PC with equal or greater capabilities. I don't need a supercomputer to play Battlefield 3 on its maximum settings, however I would like to be able to play some of the more up-to-date titles.

If someone could give me links to specific computers that would be affordable and be able to match the PS3. Or link me to specific parts that are equivalent to or greater than the PS3's, I would be most greatful. Thanks.



Answer
If you simply want to replicate the PS3, you might shell about a couple of hundred dollars. Take note that this does not include a monitor, a keyboard, mouse, and an operating system.

However, I strongly advise you in building that gaming system. Such rig wont handle current and future PC games.

A decent gaming PC might cost 400 dollars if you build it (this includes extra peripherals like the Operating System and monitor). If youre buying a pre-built, expect to pay more. Upgrading your current PC's cost depends on how old your system is.

Yes, it would be expensive. The advantages, of course, of getting a gaming PC is it's multi-tasking flexibility.

HOWEVER, if you already have a computer and a gaming console, I recommend you stick with the PS3 for some time if youre not willing to shell that cash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will it cost to build my own top end gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment