Saturday, April 12, 2014

where can I buy great gaming pc's under 700 dollars ?




angelofthe


WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????????


Answer
You could go to best buy and look for a good come with about 2.4GHz, And really good RAM.

Help purchasing a pre-built gaming pc for under 700 dollars?




Eric


I'm looking to purchase a gaming pc that already has a monitor with it for under 700 dollars. I want to be able to play games like assassin's creed and skyrim on medium to high settings with reasonable fps. I am not looking to build my own pc as I am a noob and do not feel comfortable messing around with a computer. I know pc experts will be pushing me to build it but i simply do not feel comfortable with it. I am looking at cyberpowerpc and could someone recommend a model they have and some modifications they would make so I could play games and have an easy instillation. I literally know nothing about pcs.


Answer
Look at this build some one can build this for you .You dont have to build it your self .
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1jzHQ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I buy great gaming pc's under 700 dollars ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment