Friday, April 11, 2014

Need help finding a gaming pc?




Thomas


I would like to buy a gaming pc in the price range of 500-700 dollars and i dont want to make it myself. if you find a pc can you give me a link from newegg?.. and the games i would really like to run is mostly Guild Wars 2 and new free to play games that have good graphics. im not looking to run games on max settings medium are fine but i would like to run games on max settings. if you can help me find a pc that would be really helpful thanks!


Answer
It really depends whether or not you want a stationary or a laptop.
I would go with a stationary. Every single gaming laptop I've tried have gone downhill in one year or so.
If you want to go with the stationary option I would suggest CyberPower PC Black Pearl.
I will leave a page in sources giving you specifics about it and it's opponents from other developers.
I will also leave a link where you can buy it for 509 dollars. It's list price 689 dollars so if you don't feel safe buying from Amazon it still fits your budget. You may also buy a previously owned for about 300 dollars, although this may be unsafe.
This pc should run every single game produced in 2012 on full graphics.
Although this is a great pc, I would always suggest you building it from components you buy online. This is not difficult and you can find tutorials on youtube. This is a good long term investment because you will be able to simply change out you old parts whenever they get outdated instead of always having to buy a new computer.
Good luck to you :)

Decent gaming PC/Laptop for decent price?




NobuoUemat


I would rather spend under 600 pounds and get a decent gaming laptop or PC.
how much would I have to spend to get a PC that can run console games with mods and online command and conquer, WOW and boot have all of my storage eaten after one download? If it doesn't come with all of the components that's fine, I just don't know what I need to run good quality games (eg. Ones downloaded from Steam)
Thanks.



Answer
Check out this list of the best gaming laptop but really affordable.

http://pcpedia.blogspot.in/2012/09/the-best-gaming-laptops-under-500.html

Hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help finding a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment