Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What are the best PC Games ever? Please make a list?




Matt


I need new pc games to play but i don't have any ideas.


Answer
The Sims 3 (Simulation)
Tropico 3 (RTS)
Saw The Video Game (Survival Horror)
Saw II Flesh & Blood (Survival Horror)
F1 2010 (Racing)
Bully: Scholarship Edition (Action)
Cities XL 2011 (RTS)
Thrillville: Off the Rails (Simulation)
Pro Evolution Soccer 11 (Sports)
Cities in Motion (RTS - Coming soon)

Are there any free "Offline" PC games?




Nic


I have a spare laptop that I'm giving away to a friend. She plays games on Facebook like Aquarium and Hidden Chronicles (a search and find game), however she does not have internet at her house.

Are there any good free/cheap games that I could download for her, that don't require internet to actually play?

NOTE: PirateBay is NOT an acceptable answer. I don't care if no one but her ever sees it, I'm still not putting anything on her laptop that would put her at risk of being in trouble.



Answer
20 free "offline" PC games
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/03/20-free-pc-games-you-must-play/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best PC Games ever? Please make a list?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment