Friday, April 11, 2014

What is the best gaming graphic card for pc in India?




Sayan


I live in india .I hav a pc with 1gb ram ,160hdd,pentium 4,3.4ghz.I want to a buy a graphic card which is for playing games like gta 4,fuel,just cause 2,pop5,pes11etc.the grapic card should be dx 10 supported and 1gb memorywid pixel shader 4.mybudget is 3k-3.5k.please tell the name of the graphic card which suits me the best for playing games.do i need to upgrade my pc?them my total budget will be 5k-5.5k.


Answer
Hey! just go for ATI Radeon graphic cards of 5xxx series......they can support Dx 11 games also. B/W your budget ATI Radeon 5450 would be better for you.

Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?




abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.


Answer
NVIDIA is the best. But still I recommeded you for a quad core with 4 gb ram in, 3 or above processor speed for good graphic & gaming result.


Now answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc6wr89tJ7gEApRfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090406191726AA94kS6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming graphic card for pc in India?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment