Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Best pc specs as of 2013?




James M


hi I want to build my own custom pc I want the best of specs. I'm looking for something quiet extremely fast and stable. I have a fortune to spend and don't know what to buy.


Answer
I won't take your fortune at face value. Anyway, it does not make sense to put money where it does not help

I would go dual GTX 780 cards in SLI for GPU

i7-4770k for CPU

16 GB of RAM, unless you have special needs

For hard drives, you should by a large SSD drive for your system drive, or go with some sort of RAID SSD setup.

You can add a large HD for media storage, or games if you want.

Liquid cooling can be nice and quiet. If you are rich, goto a company like Digital Storm and they can build you a nice liquid cooled system for $6000+ (depending on options.)

Where should I buy my Gaming PC and what specs should it have?




Ben


During the summer of 2013 I am thinking about spending £1000 on a gaming PC, so I need to know what company makes good 'solid' PC's that do not break instantly and are 'trusted'.

Thanks



Answer
A grand will get you top spec. but you will want to self build, you'll get all the parts you want and quite possibly cheaper than a prebuilt system.

I recently did a build for someone (details are on my email account) which was on a £700 budget,

i5-3570k
asrock z77 extreme4
8gb ram
1tb hdd
WiFi card
OCZ 600w PSU.
7850 Radeon HD graphics.
120gb sandisk extreme SSD.

this came in at 700, so for 1k, you can up the graphics card to top spec and still be in budget...

prices change and tech is renewed quite often so in 6months there will be an even better spec available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best pc specs as of 2013?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment