Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Is this pc good value for money ?




Lee


Hi Is this pc any good for the money i want it to play games on I don't expect it to play games like bf3 or skyrim

its a ADVENT DT1410 Desktop PC

Processor Intel® Quad Core Processor i5-2320 - 3 Ghz - 6MB cache memory

Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

RAM 6GB (4GB + 2GB), DDR3, 1333Mhz, Maximum expandable memory 8GB
And advise
Graphics card Intel HD2000

Hard drive 1.5 TB, 7200rpm (variable),SATA

Optical disk drive Yes

16x DVD, 48x CDR, 24x RW 24x DVD -/+R, 8x DL-/+R, 8x +RW, 6x -RW, 12x -RAM

Memory card reader Yes

USB 8

Modem/Ethernet 10/100/1000 GigabitEthernet

WiFi Ralink 802.11 bgn USB Dongle

Audio interface 3.5mm

Expansion card slot 2x PCI-E x1

Keyboard & Mouse Wirelessmultimedia keyboard,wirelessmouse

I know the graphics card is no good but if it's a good pc I will buy one to install my self the pc is 480 pounds just to play games of steam and things like that

thank you :-)



Answer
Yeah thats about what I paied for my PC, and yours is actually a bit better then mine, what with having more RAM and a slightly petter processor, and I got mine at a good deal. 480 pounds (about $750 in usd) is a pretty good deal i'd say. Yeah the graphics card isnt good at all, about for about 100~200 you can get a pretty decent one that will let you play a ton. for something like skyrim you'd need about 480 steam processors for it to run smoothly, and the Intel HD2000 has about 200. Just for low profile games on Steam, it should manage, but i would consider upgrading to AT LEAST a a Radeon HD 5750.

PC for gaming.................?




Mr.


How good would it be my pc if I upgrade my video card and RAM?
The current specs are:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
Mainboard: PT890-8237A
Memory: DDR2 - 1x2 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS (256 MB)

I think that the CPU is still good nowadays, and with some change, I would be able to run games like Battlefield 3...
If it is possible, which Video Card and Ram should I buy?
Is it worth to spend some money to upgrade it?



Answer
Your CPU is good enough to run the latest games. However, you need to upgrade your graphics card to one with atleast 1 GB memory and the ram to 4 GB. If you want a value-for-money graphics card, then go for ATI Radeon. They are comparatively much cheaper than Nvidia but performance wise at par. For the RAM, I would suggest Corsair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this pc good value for money ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment