Sunday, April 6, 2014

Can someone help me build a decent yet cheap gaming pc?




Marc


I've never tried to do this before so I really don't know what to look for. If you could suggest a few parts it would be greatly appreciated.
I was thinking of spending roughly £300 pounds



Answer
This is a good entry level gaming build for $500.
http://www.budgetbuildpc.com/june-2012-500-build/

Advise to building a gaming computer?




XYZ


I want to build a gaming computer but don't know much about the parts themselves. I want to build one that will run just about any PC game smoothly and the graphics to be pristine.

I would be willing to spend $500 - $600 in total for the computer alone.

Could someone please give me a clear list of what I need exactly? Graphics card is my main focus but yeah, just a list of what I need for a computer that I described.

I'm looking to play Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and all those type of games.



Answer
This build should cover your budget and the games you want to play.

http://www.budgetbuildpc.com/june-2012-500-build/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me build a decent yet cheap gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment