Sunday, February 2, 2014

Suggest any 2013 PC game below $100?




Unknown


Hi! My parents gave me $100 for my 15th birthday to buy whatever I want. Anyone know any 2013 games I could try? 2013 because I've already played most PC games before 2013 (BO2, Portal 2, HL2, Prototype 2, Deus Ex HR, Crysis 2, BF3, you name it) and this will be the first game I purchase with my own money so I want it to be a relatively new release. The games I play are action (ex. Arkham City, Assassin's Creed, Mafia II), shooter (ex. Call of Duty, Battlefield, BioShock), and open world (ex. Far Cry 3, Fallout, Dishonored, Skyrim), but I also enjoy rts (ex. StarCraft, Total War) and simulation (ex. Sim City, Sims). I'd rather not play horror or platformers since I generally suck at those. I'm also rather average at racing games so I'd rather not play those.

So any ideas? I've currently got my eyes on Crysis 3 (already released), BioShock Infinite (which is near to release), and GTA V (no PC port has been announced but I'm pretty sure they'll make one) but I want to hear what more experienced gamers have to say. Thanks!



Answer
First, GTA V will probably not get a PC port until months after the console version releases, so you might as well put that out of your head.
Personally, I would get the new Tomb Raider (comes out March 5, the game looks amazing, is an open world game, and seems to have a bit of a Far Cry 3 feel to it) and Bioshock Infinite. Other than that, there really isn't much coming for PC.

Is the Precision T1650 a good gaming computer?




Jeff


More specifically, I have the option to purchase one (the build with 8 gigs of RAM and 500 gig hard drive ->) for about $200 secondhand. I am currently saving up to purchase the Tom's Hardware Q1 2013 $600 gaming PC build. Games I will want to play include heavily modded Minecraft, Skyrim, World of Tanks, Team Fortress 2, and Left 4 Dead 2. Which is the better option? Why or why not?

Links to what I'm talking about:
http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-t1650/pd -- The $200 PC
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/pc-gaming-overclock-build-a-pc,3443.html -- The $600 PC



Answer
No.
For gaming the tomshardware computer is much better.
1. The i5 cpu is a slightly better gaming cpu. The xeon is a better all purpose cpu for intensive computing.

2. The Graphics card is much better in the tomshardware computer. See the link. 841 vs 18

3. I would increase the ram to 8 GB in tomshardware computer.

4. I would trust tomshardware for info over dell.

For gaming it is all about the graphics card and ram. Google for "how to build best gaming computer" and you will see what I mean.
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suggest any 2013 PC game below $100?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment