Saturday, February 8, 2014

2012 Good PC Games to play?




Chris


So I will game on my laptop and I already have games like battlefield 3, mw3, skyrim, ACR, Batman Arkham City, NBA 2k12, and several Racing games on my console so I don't want to buy a PC version of them. Any other good games. Please not starcraft, WoW, Diablo 3. Any suggestions?


Answer
League of Legends. It's a very popular game, and it's pretty cool.
Try it out:

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4fc4fce6c7bc5864253454

(The link is a referall code of mine, if you don't want to use it, just go to http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/ and press "PLAY FOR FREE" at the top right corner. I'd be happy if you used it though.)

You need to download the game and create a user, but it's all free.

Will this game work on my notebook?




Rami


Hello,

I have a Toshiba L755D-S5130.
6GB Memory 640GB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6620G - Quadcore
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

I want to know if this game will work on it:
The game is Tomb Raider 2012, Its not released yet.

Tomb Raider Reboot Minimum PC System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video Graphics card requirement: GeForce 7800 GS or Radeon X800 GTO
- CPU: Celeron E1200 Dual-Core 1.6GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Minimum RAM: 2GB
- HDD: 12 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9 or higher

So these are my laptop systems and this is the game requirements.
Will this game works fine on my laptop ?

Thanks for your help,



Answer
Yes the game will run fine on your laptop.

If you need help for the future on whether or not a game will run on you computer then go here:
www.canyourunit.com
select the game and see if you can run it.

You can also go to game-debate.com, look for the game and see if you can run it. They have a cool cyri system. You can make an account and when you log on and look at a game it'll tell you whether you can run it or no.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 2012 Good PC Games to play?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment