Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?




abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.


Answer
NVIDIA is the best. But still I recommeded you for a quad core with 4 gb ram in, 3 or above processor speed for good graphic & gaming result.


Now answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc6wr89tJ7gEApRfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090406191726AA94kS6

My gaming pc is good or not? (New Delhi, India)?




Rocky M


Building an all round PC- Need ur suggestion plz(New Delhi, India)?
Will the below configuration fulfill my needs?
Do i need to add any other parts so that PC runs smoother with games and all other necessary softwareâs
à Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.4 GHz Q6600
à Motherboard: Intel G33TL
à HDD: 250 GB Sata 7200rpm Barracuda
à RAM: 2 X 2 GB DDR2 667MHZ i am not getting 800 MHz
à DVD writer: Sony 20x
à Monitor: Samsung 17 inch
à Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft
à Speaker: Creative low range as i will be using headphone most of the time
- I am not a full time gamer as i used to be but i will be playing few games like half life 2, Call of duty 4, GTA 4. War of worcraft all parts, Lord of the rings games and few others like these games.
- most of the time i will be using my pc for watching movies online and on DVD, chatting and surfing and also few mid range softwareâs



Answer
First of all: I would get a better CPU. the Q6600 is 2 dualcores in one. That is not very efficient. I would recommend the E8400 or the Core2 Quad Q9300.

Secondly: I would recommend an 8800 or 9800 GT GPU(graphics card). One of my favourites is the GTX280.

I only buy Intel CPU's and Nvidia GPU's

The third thing is: I would get at least a 10 000rpm HDD.It will gratly improve the loading speed of games and files.

Lastly: 3GB RAM will be too little in the near future. I already run programs that need 3GB. If you do not want to upgrade in a year or so, I would say get 4GB. Any more will be wasted, unless you have Windows Vista 64-bit, but still, it would be a waste to get more than 4 GB. Get 800MHz RAM and not 667MHz RAM.


Enjoy your games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment