Monday, February 3, 2014

Ram upgrade worth it?




Cameron


Alright, so I've been getting a bit tired with some of my gaming expierence, I'm using a laptop btw, If i get 2gb or 4gb ram upgrade Will it help any of my performance,
specs
Machine name: CAM-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron N5110
BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/18/11 15:25:00 Ver: 04.06.04
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4004MB RAM
Page File: 2699MB used, 11301MB available
Windows Dir: C:\windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family(Intel hd 30000
I would like to play minecraft, and some low spec games.
Intel hd 3000. Mah bad:D



Answer
Watch your RAM when you're in the games. If you don't use as much as 3.5GB of RAM Usage, you'll be fine.

When I'm typically doing stuff on my computer with lot's of browser tab open and my usual programs running in the background, I use 2.6GB of RAM.

You can check your RAM usage in the task manager under the performance tab.

If you're coming close to it, 6GB should be more than enough, especially for a laptop with an Intel HD GPU. Intel GPU's are very bad, but they should indeed be able to handle some low end games.

Sennheiser HD 449 or Shure SRH440? (these are the 2 main ones I found, but other recommendations are welcome)?




Domb�v�r


So, it's a bit hard for me. I'd like many things, but first of all, it should be under 30000 HUF (around 135 USD). Things are a bit more expensive here in Europe, so it would be the best to stay under 100-110 USD, because only then is that sure that we don't cross the 30k HUF limit.

My primary usage would be listening to mainly electric, house, drum&bass and dubstep while travelling with public transport. Performnce with a PC or gaming sound is really secondary, I don't even really care.

I think you know it better what to choose according to my music preferences, but in my opinion, a little more than average bass would be great (BUT DEFINITELY NOT IF IT'S RUINING OVERALL SOUND)

I mainly need comfort and sound quality over everything else, and as good noise cancellation as possible (because as I said, I'd use it while travelling â only closed headphones), and naturally durable hardware and a kind of durable cable, if it's non-removable, like the Sennheiser 449.

Other things like brand and look don't really matter. It can be a no-name brand and can look ugly as hell, I won't care if it matches the criteria written above.

There are some extras which are optionally good, like the Shure's removable cable (would be REALLY great), but it's not a too big problem if a headphone misses them.
For comfort, I prefer over-ear headphones (I don't want in-ear or on-ear ones)



Answer
Beats




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ram upgrade worth it?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment