Thursday, February 6, 2014

gaming desktop for 800$?




Asmira


Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to find a good, complete (with mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor,etc.) pc for gaming at 800$ can. Crysis doesn't have to work though but other games yes. Suggestion of building it myself can't be considered. ^^
Any suggestions? Thank you!



Answer
Ech. Though I'm reluctant to suggest ANY computer under $800 for gaming, you will absolutely be able to find a good deal using the little-known Dell Outlet store here: http://www.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/xpsdt?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh

As of this moment there's a perfectly acceptable gaming system for $750 here: http://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnlineSales/topics/global.aspx/arb/online/en/InventorySearch?c=us&cs=22&l=en&lob=DIM&MODEL_DESC=XPS%20210&s=dfh

What is a good gaming desktop for under 800?




Matt R


I'm looking for a decent gaming computer for cheap. I need something that comes with a monitor, that comes with dedicated video memory and a good processor. I have been looking around and it seems that the cheapest computer out there that looks decent is Acer. I heard that Acers are crap, though. Anyone know? I'm not a huge fan of Dell's Inspirons, but I do like HP. Also I hate AMD processors. I'm looking for Intel's Core 2 Duo, or Core 2 Quad.


Answer
Umm have you ever considered just making your own desktop? That way you can get what you want and will probably get the best deal since few companies will offer gaming rigs at reasonable prices. You can try ibuypower or cyberpowerPC but building it yourself if your best bet.

You could also look into barebone kits where they do all the hard stuff by finding the compatible RAM, mobo, cpu. All you need to install are the HDD, optical drive, and video card which is really easy. Here's a list of ones powered either by a Core 2 Duo or Core 2 Quad. (Ignore the ones under $300)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?Recs=30&Nav=|c:2405|&Sort=4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming desktop for 800$?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment