Monday, February 17, 2014

Whats the best gameing laptop for under 700 dollars?




ELLO there


Im looking for a gaming laptop that has good Performance for the price.


Answer
There are special gaming laptops or PCs, but they're not available in your price range.

I've used pretty much very brand of PC laptop and desktop out there, including the major ones - HP, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo, you name it, I've used it.

The laptops that consistently run graphics for games and videos well (and I'm a big video streamer & game player) would have to be ASUS brand, hands down. Often if a gamer is going to custom-build a computer, they'll use mostly ASUS parts. I have one I've had for almost 10 years, no problems, and another I've had for 2 years, during which time it's used over 12 hours a day, and is rarely shut down at night (something I try to avoid, but with my line of work is often inevitable.). The model I have now is currently offered at between $500-600.

Excellent performance for other things besides gaming as well - fast processor, plenty of RAM, & I run tons of professional graphic design programs (and other bulky programs) for work, which would typically bog down the average processor, but I have no trouble at all.

Alright gaming pc under 700$?




C Sav


Hey there i was looking around for a new pc and i have 700 dollars for a good tower. I just want it to be able to run cod 4, mw2, mine craft, and other games smoothly without too much lag. I already have a monitor i just need a new tower that has a good enough graphics card and a decent amount of ram. So can someone please make some suggestions too me because i need a bit of help


Answer
Here are the main things you need to look for.

CPU Speed

Video Ram

Ram

Graphic Chip

Those are the 4 main things you need, first person shooters require better graphcis chips, and strategies requier better CPU. Ask a salesman at the store which one is best, but keep in mind thsoe are the 4 requierments you need to be good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best gameing laptop for under 700 dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment