Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A good gaming pc for maximum £600 ?




Luv Yuee


i need a laptop for gaming not for hardcore gaming like wow but sometimes i would like to play games on it like aoe or like fifa 10 etc at high quality and . can you plz give me some links on some laptop that you think would be good plz only from proper website like pc world or dell i dont know too much but not like ebay plz thanks


Answer
ok lol "hardcore gaming like wow"

i bet a 400$ notebook can run wow

Whats The Best Gaming PC Under $600?




Brendan


I am looking for a gaming pc under $600. I dont know whether i should build it or use ibuypower. And is it hard to build one. And what would be the best bang for my buck


Answer
If you don't want to build one I suggest something like this:
iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 562D3 Desktop PC
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227392

I encourage building one, as that would not only be the best bang for your buck, but also is the only way you get complete control over which parts you get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A good gaming pc for maximum £600 ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment