Saturday, January 4, 2014

How do you return a game to best buy when this happens?

best gaming pc today on The number of PC games digitally downloaded outpaced physical copies ...
best gaming pc today image



Nick Ander


I just bought fallout 3 for the pc today, and whenever I try to start a new game, it crashes. Could I return it to best buy?


Answer
NO. If it was an Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii game, then yes, but PC games cannot be returned because they use one-time verification codes. It is to prevent someone from installing the game and returning it because if they resell it, then the person who buys it would not be able to play, because the code is already in use.

I downloaded adobe reader to my pc. An accelerator was turned on and slows my performance. How do i stop it?




Elizabeth


I downloaded Adobe reader(X version) to my pc today. After looking at the site that i needed the reader for, A message appeared saying my pc may perform slower and do i want the accelerator to remain on. I didn't know what to say. I pushed yes. Now i want it off. How do i cut the accelerator off? Will my games (time-management games that are downloaded from reputable sites) perform faster like they did before?


Answer
u need back ur system faster then check for the malware becoz in internet the system will affected by these kind of ads here after dont click or dont response the ads...............run combofix




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you return a game to best buy when this happens?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment