Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How could I upgrade my PC into a gaming PC?

best gaming pc hp on Best HP Gaming Laptop, Best HP Gaming Notebook, Top HP Gaming Laptop ...
best gaming pc hp image



Nobody


Ok, so I'm thinking about giving my HP Pavilion dm4 notebook a slight upgrade, but the thing is, I'm not sure how. I'm thinking about changing it into a gaming PC, so this is what I need answered.

1: What type of processor should I get?
2: I have 6GB of RAM installed, should I change or should I upgrade?
3: What type of video card should I get?
4: How much does it cost?
5: Will it be easy?

If you can answer these questions, then thanks!



Answer
As the other answer said, the video card is not changeable, unless you'd like to replace the whole motherboard (in which case, you might as well get a new laptop)

So really, you have to buy a gaming laptop from the get go. And because of their non upgradeable fashion, they get outdated quick and so keeping them up to date is expensive.

I would just say build a gaming desktop, it's cheaper.

what is the average price of a moderately good PC for gaming?




Luke


i don't mean gaming PC specifically because they're pretty expensive. my computer now (HP laptop) runs games stunningly well for something that's over 3 years old. it only has 6GB of RAM and 4 processors. the graphics card is pretty outdated though. the point is, what's the average price of a desktop computer that isn't 100% specific for gaming yet can run games pretty well (modern games, i plan on playing the next gen games on PC). it can run Fallout 3 , Dead Space 2 and GTA EFLC all on max graphics with little to no lag and this is an outdated laptop.


Answer
$700.00 - and upwards.

In the short term, have you considered upgrading your graphics card - if possible?
Being a laptop it may not be!!

Another 2GB of ram would do no harm either (again if possible)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How could I upgrade my PC into a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment