Monday, December 30, 2013

How to make the iPad as the audio source on my pc?

best gaming pc sound card on How to choose the best Sound Card? | Computer For Dummy
best gaming pc sound card image



Diaboro


Hello,

I want the sound from my iPad to come from my pc's sound card. To explain, Let's I'm playing angry birds. I want the Audio that is coming from the game to go into my computer live so I can record it.

I want this for live streaming purposes. This means I can't use a prerecord file. It must happen on the spot.

I this possible?



Answer
Get a cable to connect the two, if your pc sound card has standard 3.5mm line in or mic in socket then you would need a cable with 3.5mm jack plug on each end (same as on end of headphones). Plug one end into the ipad and the other into the pc. Select line in or mic in on whatever software you are using to record with. Mic socket on pc is usually pink or has a microphone icon next to it.

Terminator salvation PC game could not start because it needs a sound card?




Danny F


I have a sound card in my computer already so does anyone know how to fix this problem?


Answer
What it means is you need to get a higher quality sound card than your pc already has so go to your local electronics store (Best Buy, Radio Shack, Geek Squad, etc.) also bring the game and case with u when u take it and they will recommend the right card. also its gonna cost around 60-100$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make the iPad as the audio source on my pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment