Tuesday, December 31, 2013

is it cheaper to build a gaming pc or just to buy one?

best gaming pc possible on Thermaltake Element V NVIDIA Edition Case Certified For GeForce GTX ...
best gaming pc possible image



guysome


I can't afford a top of the line gaming pc, however, i keep reading comments that it is cheaper to build a gaming pc than it is to buy it already made. would it be possible to build a gaming pc that can handle great graphics at around the 500-600 dollar area. I want to use my pc to play system emulators as well as be able to play current games at good speeds. Please any help will be appreciated.


Answer
I just so happen to have a nephew (age 14) that has been trying to answer the same question. If i were to try to build a gaming system with the amount of money you have, one sure way is to visit the compute flea markets. You can usually snap up some pretty good bargains. I would never try to buy any gaming computer new. Unless you're willing to spend triple what you have budgeted, you'll most likely be quite disappointed.

How long would a top of the range gaming PC last me?




Dan Wolf


Hi, just wondering how long a top of the range gaming PC would last me?
I am taking about the best possible CPU, GPU and most RAM you can get on Windows 7 (24GB).

I am taking about before I could not play a game on high or max settings, that is when I would call it outdated.



Answer
Top of the line right now, good for about 4 years I think.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it cheaper to build a gaming pc or just to buy one?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment