Friday, January 3, 2014

What games have insane fights and huge monsters?

best gaming pc games on Top 7 PC Games of 2009 - GameGuru
best gaming pc games image



Sean


Also h cool weapons, ive played lost planet 1 and 2 darksiders, prototype, WoW, league of legends dead space 1 and 2 mass effect diablo 3dragon age, skyrim and such and was curious what games have wonderful graphics cool fights and HUGE monsters i love fighting huge monsteres in games, pc games btw, thanks!


Answer
Kingdom hearts 2 later on in the game

How good of a gaming pc is this so far?




Marcoz


I am planning on building my own gaming pc to handle games like Skyrim and Far Cry 3 on ultra or high settings. So far these are the parts I am choosing to buy.
-AMD FX-8320 Vishera CPU
-ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0 Motherboard
-Radeon HD 7950 Graphics Card
-G. Skill Ripjaws 8gb DDR3 1600 Ram
-Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200RPM Hard Drive
Are the parts I have chosen compatible with each other? And if they are how would you rank the pc these parts would build on a scale of 1-10. 10 being amazing, and 1 being piece of crap. And if you guys have suggestions for me for different parts I could get instead of the ones I have chosen to make my pc more powerful without costing me a lot more please let me know. Thanks guys any advice is appreciated.



Answer
I'd rank it about an 8 or 9. It's excellent all around. Similar to my system: Core i7 2600K, 8 GB 1600 mhz RAM, Nvidia 760 GTX

A good investment under $100 would be an SSD for the OS and some other applications




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What games have insane fights and huge monsters?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment