Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What kind of gaming computer do you reccomend?

best gaming pc toms hardware on ... PSU - Build It Yourself: A Mini-ITX Gaming System For Just Over $500
best gaming pc toms hardware image



albanianir


can you give me like some gaming pc specs? like how much ram what graphics card how much ghz ETC i like games like css and hl2 and crysis fallout 3 GTA4 cod4 etc. It can't be fucking 2000-5000 dollars


Answer
Within a reasonable price range:

4GB of RAM

Minimum processor - Core 2 Duo E7400
Best value/dollar processsor - Core 2 Duo E8400
Best processor - Core i7 920

Minimum video card: GeForce 9800GT
Better video card: GTX 260
High-end video card: GTX 285

Here's a list of parts chosen by Tom's Hardware for a $1250 PC, during their system builder's challenge. You could use that as your starting point and make changes from there.

How much would all my Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 things cost?




Paul


I'm in a pickle. I got BF4 for computer and then realized that I didn't like those kind of games on PC. For one, the graphics barely kept up, and I also like having the console feel. I do play PC games though, so I'm trying to keep it all my consoles organized,because I hate having to decide between X360, PS3, or PC. Therefore, I think I'm going to sell my Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and then get the PS4 when it comes out. I believe that'd be a good choice, but I'd like to know how much I would get for selling all my stuff on Ebay. Also, not sure about hardware specs for either console, so just give me a general range and I'll clear it up later.

Xbox 360 : Console, cords, 1 controller, Kinect, GTA4, Motionsports, Gameparty in motion, Kinect Adventures, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Halo reach, Crackdown 2

Playstation 3 : Console, cords, 1 controller, burnout paradise, borderlands 2, fifa soccer 13, shaun white, warhawk, rockband 3, rockband 2, the beatles rockband, call of duty black ops, ncaa football 11, call of duty black ops 2, mirrors edge, MW2 (2 copies), Uncharted 2, Transformers, Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising, Tom Clancy's End War 2, and also all of the rockband equipment.

How much do you think I would get?



Answer
Consider selling at a Tag/Garage Sale. 50 to 75% of retail.
pawn shops 5-10% of retail.
GameStop trade values: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade...
DiscReplay: http://discreplay.com/faq.php

And, Download Games (and any game âregisteredâ with STEAM, have NO VALUE, as they are strictly licensed to ONE user thus are not transferable..
Otherwise ask for as much as feel like. If they don't want to buy, you can haggle or walk away.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of gaming computer do you reccomend?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment