Friday, January 3, 2014

Why whenever I open up a VOIP program on my computer it restarts?

best pc gaming voice chat on ... voice data), USB Magic Plasma Ball,High Clear Clip-on PC Webcam,Gourd
best pc gaming voice chat image



cfallon199


Every time I open either Ventrillo or attempt to use the in-game Voice Chat for Blizzard's World of Warcraft, my computer restarts itself? No matter what I am doing once I click 'Connect" my computer restarts.


Answer
Sounds like your PC may be infeced by a virus.

Will an xbox 360 headset plugged in through an xbox 360 wired controller work for wow?




Mcpwnsauce


It's registering the mic is there (I'm using the in game voice chat) but no one else can hear me. Any help would be appreciated!


Answer
you need a special receiver for the headset to work on PC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why whenever I open up a VOIP program on my computer it restarts?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment