Sunday, December 29, 2013

Who is the most subscribed Call of duty PC gamer on youtube?

best pc gaming youtube channels on Top 5 Windows Media Player Plugins You Should Use - AfreeCodec.com
best pc gaming youtube channels image



Dat hidden


I was just wondering because i'm planning to buy a new gaming pc and start out with a new channel and post call of duty until i get a few subs then start posting other games (im asking because i wanna know how famous are PC gamers, and if i should sell my ps3 and start as a PC gamer)
I already know ChrisArchie from his RS videos, then after like a year or so from RS i started watching his CoD videos, he's an xbox gamer though.



Answer
Console gaming is dieing. Seriously buy a PC or Custom Build and use Steam to buy and play games from.
You could get inspired by, ChrisArchie
He is a good youtuber.

What are some free pc games I can play?




Stupid Man


I have a youtube channel were I play pc games because I don't want to spend a lot of money on capture cards but I might one day but I was wondering what are some excellent games I can play (Preferably RPG but it doesn't matter) don't forget to mention FREE pc games.


Answer
Ascension, Bitventure, Cave story, Carpe Universum, Chompston, Depict1, Eternal Daughter, Cave story, HiMeRoMe, Hydorah, Iji, I want to be the guy (and the gaiden), Cave story, King of the woods, Knytt stories, Legend of princess, Papers Please, Requiem, Splenunky, The aurora wager, Tower of Heaven, Cave story, battleships forever, anything on kongregate, slender, cavestory, super crate box, warframe, cave story, and anything listed on pixel prospector, gamejolt, and other sites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who is the most subscribed Call of duty PC gamer on youtube?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment