Saturday, January 4, 2014

is the Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ proccesor good for gaming ?

best gaming pc of 2013 on Battlefield 3: End Game Trailer Released
best gaming pc of 2013 image



Thomas


I want to buy a new gaming PC and I need to know if this proccesor will handle games like Battlefield 3,Modern Warfare 3, Fallout,Dayz the mod, and 2012-2013 modern games ?


Answer
Yes, a Corei5 or i7 or even an i3 are fine for gaming. Any modern cpu will handle the computation of most games. You are more interested in the video card performance, game frame rates are 90% about the video card.

Is there any point in building a gaming PC in 2013?




Che


Hey fellas,

I was planning on building a gaming pc as it's that much better than console. But I was wondering, I know that console basically holds pc back graphically, because devs. are try to appeal moreso to the console gamers, consequently games on pc never having the 'wow' they could. So I was thinking, seeing as the next console generation is coming around will this time by next year be a better time to build a rig due to new hardware? Or do pc's now have the potential to be next generation anyway?

Thanks :)



Answer
Its already being phased out and there's already a newer generation of pcs within 3 years. I picked up the bare minimal I needed in a second hand shop and am waiting back to school sales to buy that's when the best deals are!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is the Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ proccesor good for gaming ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment