Thursday, December 19, 2013

What website is good for building gaming pcs in the uk?

best gaming pc website uk on Buy Ozone Rage ST Advanced Stereo Gaming Headset, Red at Argos.co.uk ...
best gaming pc website uk image



luke


I need a good website that is cheap and they know what they're talking about. Alternatively a good gaming pc pre built


Answer
Check out http://www.overclockers.co.uk

They have a ton of pre-built computers.
Base computers that you can customize.
Bundles of parts.
Amazing tech support for any questions.

What is the best website to buy PC parts?




Max


I am building my gaming PC, as PC gaming is obviously 1000x better than console, and I would like to know some good websites. I know NewEgg and Tiger Direct. Any other cheap sites?


Answer
I find ebuyer.com and overclockers.co.uk to be really good websites they do some amazing offers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What website is good for building gaming pcs in the uk?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment