Thursday, December 19, 2013

Is there anyone that can donate gaming pc parts?

best gaming pc for the money 2011 on Yeah, its a bit weird, but they are French Canadians Fortunately ...
best gaming pc for the money 2011 image



Brayden


My mother and my dad split up I am living with my single mother we don't have very much money and I don't have very many things to do and I have been wanting a gaming pc for years (6-7yrs) and I just want to be able to have something to do and btw this is from my friends computer I would be very thankful and appreciative if you we're to donate

Thanks, Brayden



Answer
Brayden waiting for people to donate gaming pc parts is just a little too ambitious.Gaming pc parts usually cost a lot,if you wanted a simple pc that can run games but not new ones like games released on the year 2011,2012 or 2013.Some people may help you.A simple PC costs a lot less than a gaming PC.
Sorry For Any Misspelled Words Not My Language.

Why didn't the producers of Diablo 3 not make the game for xbox 360 and playstation 3?




Matt


If they wouldve made it for consoles other than PC and MAC they would make BIG BUCKS!!! They would triple there money if they did. I was really looking forward to playing Diablo 3 on xbox because I beat the 1st one and the 2nd one.


Answer
in Blizzon 2011:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/magazine/articles/10/blizzcon-2011-coverage---diablo-iii-open-qa-panel.html

they announced that they ARE going to release it for consoles




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anyone that can donate gaming pc parts?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment