Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What Kind of Gaming Computer Should I get?

best pc gaming keyboard and mouse 2011 on Gaming Keyboards
best pc gaming keyboard and mouse 2011 image



Tyler


Basically I Want to get a gaming Computer that can play all the games now with no lag on high setting high FPS, and play future games to come out!! I was wondering how much it would cost and what components i need becasue i am new to PC gaming and i want to get into it!!


Answer
Components are:
Psu:power supply unit
CPU:I7-2600k
K means its easy to over clock.
Gpu; amd or nvidia.
Solid state drive (preferred) and probably a 1 tb western digital hard drive.
Motherboard; if you go for that I7-2600k then avoid the 2011 sockets but if you want a beefy system the you should go for the i7-3930k with a asus sabertooth x79 and you should go for a full tower. And you should get 8 gigs of ddr3 ram but max you should ever use is 16 gigs+ keyboard, headset, monitor and mouse

Why does my PC restart by itself when playing games with intense graphics?




Steven C


Hi,
Does anyone know why my PC restarts by itself when I'm playing a game like Crysis 3 on max or TERA on max graphics? I don't lag at all in game i get about 60-70FPS but the pc tends to restart by itself... when I play for more than 1hr and on TERA it's about 10-20minutes of gaming before my pc crashes. Here are the specs.
1 x CaseChimera Inferno 4SE Gaming Case - Flame
0 x Case LightingNone
0 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise ReductionNone
0 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal ExpansionNone
1 x ProcessorIntel® Core⢠i7 3820 Processor (4x 3.60GHz/10MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core i7 3820
0 x iBUYPOWER PowerDriveNone
1 x Processor CoolingLiquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-2011] - ARC Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade
1 x Memory8 GB [2 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - **Special System Only** Free Upgrade to 16GB [4GBx4] DDR3-1866 G.SKILL RipjawsX
1 x Video CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti - 2GB - FREE Upgrade to 660Ti 2GB EVGA Superclocked - Single Card
1 x Video Card BrandMajor Brand Powered by AMD or NVIDIA
1 x Free Stuff[FREE] - Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard - Free with purchase of any desktop
1 x Free Stuff[FREE] - Gigabyte GC-WB300D Bluetooth 4.0 / Dual Band WiFi Expansion Card - Free with purchase of ALL Desktop
1 x Free Stuff[FREE] Creative Labs Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
1 x MotherboardASUS P9X79 LE -- 2x USB 3.0
1 x Power Supply500 Watt - Standard
1 x Primary Hard Drive2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
1 x Data Hard Drive2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
1 x Optical Drive24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - *Black Friday Specials* FREE Upgrade to LG BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive Black
0 x 2nd Optical DriveNone
0 x Flash Media Reader / WriterNone
0 x Meter DisplayNone
0 x USB ExpansionNone
1 x Sound Card3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
1 x Network CardOnboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
1 x Operating SystemWindows 8 + Office 2010 Trial [Free 60-Day !!!] - 64-bit
1 x KeyboardiBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Keyboard
1 x MouseiBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Mouse - Blood Red
0 x MonitorNone
0 x 2nd MonitorNone
0 x Speaker SystemNone
0 x Video CameraNone
0 x Case Engraving ServiceNone
1 x Warranty3 Year Standard Warranty Service
Kinda worried I wanna get this fixed ASAP before the restarting randomly damages my PC
I'm not bragging but on the first day when I bought the PC and I was trying out crysis on max and after 3hours of playing, the screen turns black and I hear the pc power down then after a few seconds I hear it start up again... I was wondering if it was my power supplies problem because its 500W and I heard I needed a lot more for the 660Ti Superclocked



Answer
Your quite right..the 660Ti needs 450W when used with a normal "factory" machine, however you have a bit more "stuff" than just a simple rig. For a "simple rig with the 660TI you needed a 550W PSU but with your "extra" stuff I would have gone for a 600W or 650W




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Kind of Gaming Computer Should I get?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment