Sunday, December 15, 2013

How do get a gaming pc at an affordable price?

best gaming pc for the price on Best Gaming Pc Case For The Money
best gaming pc for the price image



Eddie Hain


I am coming off consoles because I am tired of paying for Xbox live to do what is free on ps3. I am considering to get a gaming PC or laptop. But the prices are crazy for the good ones. I am 20 years old. Is there any way to get one but pay monthly payments. I tried dell but they won't give me credit because of my age. I will try amazon. Any advice for me? Thank you.


Answer
See ASUS G75VW-AS71 17.3-Inch Laptop
or
ASUS G55VW-ES71 15.6-Inch Laptop

How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?




Nick G


I want a gaming pc an monitor for a reasonable price. I want it to pe able to play my games like Call of Duty 1 and 4. I also play many other games but my laptop can't handle all this. Please answer me.


Answer
I would recommend building your own. Wait for great deals and after a while you will have a pretty good system. I did it.

Cost about $550 and 3 months of deal finding

3.2GHz Pentium 4
3 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT -really good budget video card
DVD burner with lightscribe
Blue CCFL front
Wireless keyboard and mouse
1920x1200 monitor

I don't do much gaming but I do play Fallout 3 with the video settings between high and ultra




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do get a gaming pc at an affordable price?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment