Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is this laptop good for gaming?

best gaming desktop june 2012 on AMY AMY - Best Gaming Setup / Desk Setup (Room Tour) 2012
best gaming desktop june 2012 image



Dylan


I found this on Newegg!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152394

I noticed that the graphics card is really good being a 7970. But im not sure about the processor, i dont know if and A10 is any good? Id really like to play shogun 2 total war, rome 2 total war, and guild wars 2 all on high or ultra settings. Can this do the job?? Im guessing the card can no problem but can the processor handle it?



Answer
It will probably run fine on it, yet I think it is somewhat overpriced. Personally I found that 8GB of ram isn't that much anymore, especially when running the game on 1080p. DDR 1600 isn't that fast either. Laptops will always perform way worse than a desktop and can be quite expensive. If you'd spent that amount of money on a desktop gaming pc it would quite a lot better than the laptop. Laptop CPU's and GPU's aren't nearly as good as the desktop equivalent.

Just to illustrate my point. Last year (June 2012) I built my pc with the following specs:
2 times Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 HD Experience (PCI-e) (Crossfire)
Asus Sabertooth 990FX (Socket AM3)90-MIBFN0-G0AAY00Z
Corsair 16GB PC3-14900 DDR3 SDRAM Vengeance Black (2x 8GB, 1866MHz)
Corsair 800W Gaming GS800
AMD FX-8150 Black Edition (Socket AM3, 3.60Ghz)
Scythe Mugen 3 Rev. B CPU Cooling PCGH Edition
CoolerMaster Storm Scout MidiTower Black
3 times CoolerMaster 120mm SickleFlow Red-LED Casefan (19dB, 41CFM, 22RPM)
LG BH10LS38 Internal Blu-Ray SATA writer
for a total of ⬠1.090

It runs all games up until now on the highest possible settings.

Please note that I have no intention of offending you in whatever way, I'm just trying to help.

My elder brother hates me. Help and advice please :(?




Harold


Our relationship has always been good, its still good but I think he secretly hates me. From January 2012 till June my mum has been abusing me in the least extreme way and I haven't talked to her since I realised that I cant let a crazy woman take over my life so I have to be my own boss instead of her employee. So now she feels like she's lost a son, feels sorry and is giving me lots of attention(I don't appreciate those attention at all seriously). And my brother seems to be jealous of it. He says im a spoiled brat for doing this and did many many stuff to me but honestly if you were to compared who's more spoiled its him. Im using a 1 year old Sony Ericsson that is an average phone, He got an iPhone from xmas 2011 and I didn't get anything on xmas that day. He asked for a new computer because he spoiled his(he got real violent when the internet was laggy...) and he got a high end desktop with a gaming mouse etc etc almost instantly while I've been using a second hand Dell desktop which my mum bought it for 50 and it's only just usable. I have a Xbox which I used my own money to buy, he gets whatever he wants for free just by asking. I pay for the money I spent when I go out with friends, he gets to claim them.Basically my parents give him the best, or atleast better than me, they admit it themselves, but im fine with it. So recently, hes been very jealous of this attention im getting. It's not fun or even enjoyable, it's annoying as heck. Any advices on how to deal with this? This xmas, my mum is offering me a Samsung galaxy note 2, but I rejected. Because I know her. If she gets my brother stuff, it's free. If she gets me stuff, I owe her the world and she'll probably use that as a bargaining chip which would probably get me annoyed for another day. Please dont call me a bad son, you're an outsider who doesn't know anything so please do not comment
on this "not talking to her" thing. Thank you.
Fyi im 14 and my brother is 15.



Answer
my brother hate all world




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this laptop good for gaming?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment