Friday, December 20, 2013

What are some good speakers with amplifier and ipod dock?

best pc gaming 5.1 speakers on Gadgets: Bose Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System | Simply Me ...
best pc gaming 5.1 speakers image



Fukinn elm


Hey man i'm lookin for speakers with these features

-Built in amplifier so i can play my guitar
-ipod docking station so i can play music from my ipod through the speakers

Anything like that for $100 or less? If so, send me a link PLEASE!

Best system link gets best answer!



Answer
Check out for Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506
Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more

What gaming headphone have the best sound quality ever?




AWS


I am going to buy a new gaming headphone for my pc, so i need someone to suggest me which brand should i buy.


Answer
TRITTON AX Pro Dolby Digital 5.1 True Surround Sound Headset With 8 Precision Speakers â XBOX/PS3/PC

They are almost $200 but they are worth every dollar if you do serious gaming.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good speakers with amplifier and ipod dock?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment