Sunday, December 15, 2013

How does this custom gaming pc build sound to you?

best gaming pc for skyrim on Skyrim finally gets a proper PC inventory | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds ...
best gaming pc for skyrim image



Will


Hello, so next week I am going to buy parts for my gaming pc build and I was wondering if this is a good setup. I will be running games such as Battlefield 3, Black ops 2, Skyrim, GTA4, Far Cry 3 and Starcraft 2.

Case: Corsair 300r
Motherboard: MSI Z77A GD45 gaming editon
CPU: Intel i7 3770 LGA 1155
RAM: Corsair Vengence 8gb(2x4)
HDD: Western Digital 500gb 7200RPM
PSU: Corsair TX750
GPU: NVIDA Geforce GTX 760 ti 2gb.

Honest opinions please. Thanks.



Answer
Its a very good pc but if you are ready to spend so much why not add an 128 gb ssd along side that hard drive for faster loading and a much faster boot.
http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-2-5-Inch-adapter-Internal-CT120M500SSD1/dp/B00BQ4F9ZA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1376251124&sr=8-5&keywords=ssd

What is a good gaming PC to buy that will max out the latest games?




Lawngboard


Hi, I have always wanted a gaming PC because I know the graphics are better than console games. And I want to be able to record with fraps and not lag while playing Skyrim Maxed out.....but I don't want to spend a lot of money so if you guys could give me suggestions and maybe post a link to where I could buy it (in stores or online). And The gameplay of the computer than that would be great.


Answer
So, my friend you want good gaming experience, but cheap. Well let's start with the processor .All of the latest games require Core 2 Duo or Quad. In the future it will be Intel i3. So I think you should buy an Intel i3. For better gaming let it be a Sandybridge core. That will cost you around 135$(that is the price in my country, good luck if you find it cheaper). Now the VGA. Buy a ATI HD6570. It eats games for breakfast. Even lunch! The price like the processor, 135$. And the memory(ram). The best ram is 4 gb. No questions. It's less than 65 $. So that is my tip.
P.S. I have the same these thing on my PC :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does this custom gaming pc build sound to you?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment