Saturday, December 21, 2013

Is there any point in building a gaming PC in 2013?

best gaming pc build 2013 on Build a $1,200 Gaming PC in 2013 - Custom Gamer Builds
best gaming pc build 2013 image



Che


Hey fellas,

I was planning on building a gaming pc as it's that much better than console. But I was wondering, I know that console basically holds pc back graphically, because devs. are try to appeal moreso to the console gamers, consequently games on pc never having the 'wow' they could. So I was thinking, seeing as the next console generation is coming around will this time by next year be a better time to build a rig due to new hardware? Or do pc's now have the potential to be next generation anyway?

Thanks :)



Answer
Its already being phased out and there's already a newer generation of pcs within 3 years. I picked up the bare minimal I needed in a second hand shop and am waiting back to school sales to buy that's when the best deals are!

Should I wait for ddr4 ram to be released before building my gaming computer?




Sir Mordre


I was about to buy a sick gaming pc I put together, but I just did a google search and found out that ddr4 memory might be just around the corner, with crucial even having a 2013 promo. So I'm guessing ddr4 will be in some time in 2014. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance for any info.


Answer
I would just get DDR3 its cheap, and support for it is on everything, and 8 gigs is about $70 and do everything you need for at least 4-5 more years




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any point in building a gaming PC in 2013?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment