Saturday, June 29, 2013

I want to buy a PC that's good for gaming. What sort of requirements should I look out for?

best gaming pc yahoo on FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA - THIS ORGANIZATION EXPOSING CRIME AND ...
best gaming pc yahoo image



Hyanna


What exactly makes a good gaming PC? Are there any computers you could recommend?


Answer
A gaming computer is basically just a regular computer made up of high performance parts. You don't really need to be an expert to build you first computer; nowadays there are lots of guides online etc and you also have forums and things like Yahoo answers to get help from.

Also make sure you get good brands. They are a little expensive but I have never had a piece of hardware go out on me even if my computer is four years old.

To get starting with your first computer check out the below guide:

What game controller can I buy to use with Yahoo games online?




Carol want


I like to play games like Chicken Invaders, Collapse, Bounce Out, Luxor, Q-Bert to name a few. I find that the mouse and keyboard contols cause me arm pain from the position that you have to hold your arm in. I am looking for an alternative. I have small hands and love the simple old Nintendo controller. Any suggestions? And do you have to do something special to make a controller work with omline PC Yahoo games? Thanks


Answer
None will work for yahoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy a PC that's good for gaming. What sort of requirements should I look out for?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment