Monday, June 24, 2013

Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?

best gaming pc for 600 on Good Gaming Laptops Under 600 Dollars, Best Gaming Computers under 600 ...
best gaming pc for 600 image



Ryan


I think I'll ask for a gaming PC for Christmas, but I need help finding one. Can anyone direct me to somewhere I can get a gaming PC that will run games like Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and Minecraft with little to no lag that I can get delivered to/in Ireland? What kind of price range and specs am I looking at? Thanks.


Answer
Build your own. You are looking at 600 if you build your own. If you choose to get a crappy dell then it will cost you 1200.

How do I make my NetBook a gaming pc?




Frank


I have an Hp mini. I want to make it a gaming pc, but I don't know what to do besides add more ram. I tried to run Garry's Mod on it. It had loaded into the game but once it started, the weapons and such you use in the game were stretched and sometimes textures would be random colors like pink and light green. Same thing happened when I played Team Fortress 2. I want it to be able to play games nice and fast.

Tell me what I might need.



Answer
A NetBook is SEVERELY limited in all aspects that would make PC gaming possible: Processor, Graphics Card, Ram, cooling, etc.

You really need a different computer to get a gaming pc. There are gaming laptops out there that'll do okay for $600-$700, but you can get the most bang for your buck by building your own desktop pc.

I don't think you can upgrade your NEtBook. Plus, it'll probably void your warranty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment